Sunday, January 23, 2011

A button, a button...

Hey there,
I thought that it would be fun to get a button together for our bee.... maybe a catchy name?? It would be fun to put a button on the main blog and then on our personal blogs. ALSO, I can add all you bee members as authors on this blog. Then you can post your inspiration pics and fabric pics and things like that. Leave comments here for name suggestions and/or button ideas. I am also going to put together an email list for the group and I will send out a note to you all so that we all have the same list.

If you do not want to post your own stuff here. Send the pictures and an email of what you want to post to me and I will plop it on here. (You might want to try blogging though, it is really fun!)

Jessica

P. S.
Did every one (besides Stephanie get a fabric pack?? I have 2 extra, but I may have counted wrong initially.)
Thanks!
JMB

2 comments:

  1. Got mine AND my block is all done! Can't wait to show it to you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blocks are done! I hope you like it. The fabric was fun - especially the red gingham and cherries.

    Also can you add me as an author on this Bee blog so I can post for February? I'll post fabric and inspiration pics on my own blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete